Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THE JEANS

Not sure if you've ever heard me tell the story where I had 4 pairs of jeans - Silvers,Sevens, a pair of dark wash ones from The Bay and American Eagles. Well...let's just say I wore them ALL 3 years ago..then STOPPED when I ballooned out of control. Rewind to February 2009- first day of Herbal. I tried ALL 4 pairs on and NOTHING. I'll save you the details, but they all didn't fit in varying degrees of pain (my faves, the Sevens only went to my ANKLES.

MY ANKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) How on EARTH did I go from wearing these EVERY STINKING day to NOT being able to go past my ankles. (insert tears).

Right there, I made a promise to myself- I will try them EACH on, on the first day of the month.

So -- March - ankles. April- above ankles. You get the point. Well - I could almost PASS OUT with what I am about to say.

I just tried ALL 4 pairs on..................and....................THEY ALL FIT!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!!!

Ok - so maybe not ALL 4 pairs would I wear out yet...but they are ALL ON, UP, AND ZIPPED TO THE TOP!!!!!! EVEN THE SEVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...I pass this on to you. Please go right now, or when you get home and find pants that you cannot wear. Drag them onto your body, as far up as you can get them, and do this ONCE a month...until they are BACK on you. It's a feeling you will NEVER, EVER, EVER forget.

1 comment:

  1. You brought me to tears of joy for you. I took the plung because of you. THANK YOU
    Debi :)

    ReplyDelete