Monday, November 2, 2009

I DID IT!! I REACHED MY GOAL!

I FINALLY DID IT!!

NOW - NOVEMBER 2009!! DOWN ALMOST 64lbs!






It really is truly unbelievable how the last 8 months have unfolded.

Thank you SO much to everyone for helping me with my "journey". It's not finished yet, but WOW...the girl above is NO LONGER! I am SO excited to live a happier, healthier life...

IN SMALLER JEANS!!

If you are considering losing weight, or changing YOUR life, please email me, I can help you. The proof is LOUD AND CLEAR!


5 comments:

  1. awesome work Meg! I love reading a great success story as there is nothing more inspiring and it brings me back to the day I reached my goal, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Meg - you look fantastic! You've motivated me (been on HM for 3mos now). Thanks for your blog - please keep it up for a while you're maintaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is truly amazing! No offence or anything to what you looked like before but wow, just wow. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirls, Laura and Sam,

    You have NO idea how much I appreciate your comments, thank you SO MUCH!! It's DEFINITELY been a long journey but one I wouldn't trade for the world. I WILL be keeping up with the blog for sure, I still have a ways to go and then will DEFINITELY be moving to "maintenance". No more going back...EVER.

    Thanks guys - have a great day and Shirls and Laura, congrats to you too -- YOU BOTH KICK ASS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING JOB! Meg, I wish you nothing but the best. Now go by yourself a new sexy swimsuit that you can wear on your next trip!

    ReplyDelete