Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Well, this year will be a BIT different for me, I am going to say NO to the gravy and chocolate. I'm not worried about it being Easter though, because I have a PLAN.

I am going to my friend Bev's house on Sunday, but will be TAKING my own dinner.
Now don't get me wrong...I am NOT afraid of eating her food, I just thought about it and said to myself...I can either say NO and stay home, or GO, take my OWN food and concentrate on the COMPANY.

Here's my plan:

Big salad
Grilled chicken
Sweet potatoes

It REALLY doesn't vary much from her menu, but with Barbados coming up, I'd like to cook as much as I can before I go and I'm thinking if I sub grilled chicken for ham it will probably save on sodium.

SO. To that end, have a WONDERFUL and HEALTHY Easter weekend and if I could offer a tip, when you are thinking of having that second serving of pie...think of my grilled chicken, politely say no thank you and just concentrate on the company.

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment