Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TRANSITION PANTS ANYONE??

As you may know, I started Herbal Magic Weight Loss on February 10th. It's now been 3 months and I am down PRETTY much 30lbs. 30 lbs, that's 10 lbs a month - I am RIGHT ON TRACK to reaching my goal in September- cannot even TELL YOU how happy I am!

Wanna know something else? I had to buy transition pants last week! K - for anyone who has lost weight before, you know what transition pants are. Your old pants are too big, but NO WAY will you spend cash on really good ones...NOT YET...smaller jeans, more energy and consistent drops on the scale - I swear Christina and I can't even keep up with how well the weight is coming off.

Look. If you've been in my spot and you want to join me on MY journey, please, call Herbal Magic today- the girls are AMAZING!!! (403 214 SLIM).

No comments:

Post a Comment