Friday, August 28, 2009

63 INCHES!!!!!!!!

I started my journey with Herbal Magic Weight loss 6 months ago – February 10th actually. Every week, you hop on a scale and watch the pounds disappear. Did you also know that they measure you HEAD to toe once a week?

Ready for this? I have lost 50lbs and 63 inches. 2 from my neck, almost 10 inches around my shoulders, 9 from my waist and almost 6 inches from each thigh- I could go on. GRAB a tape measure and look at that – it’s incredibly hard to believe, but it’s me – I did it…in 6 months.

If NOTHING fits you, you are TIRED of buying new clothes, bigger clothes, put down whatever you’re doing and CALL HERBAL MAGIC TODAY!!

63 INCHES!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow thats great Meg...Congratulations...that is so awesome...you are so inspiring...I'm thinking of calling Herbal Magic! How are they price wise? Is it reasonable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Holly! Send me an email - Meg@1015energyfm.com and we'll get you started!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. convert that to feet and inches.

    over 5 feet.

    FIVE FEET!!!!!!

    Amazing, Meg! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete