Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GRAB A CALENDAR!

6 months ago, Feb 10th actually, I was pretty miserable. Nothing fit, my back hurt. I didn’t sleep very well, I was always stressed and I never moved. Well, unless you count from the couch to the kitchen and back. Seriously, I was in complete denial. I was scared. Then I went to Herbal Magic Weight Loss, told Christina that I was terrified – then it all changed.

I quickly realized that once you stop being scared, it’s ok to ask for help. I still cook, I eat AMAZING things - *yes, you can still have peanut butter, you can have ice cream…and before I knew it…6 months had passed and I had lost 50lbs. 50. Everything is different. I sleep, I run, everything fits and I’m SO happy.

So...if you are scared, I TOTALLY GET IT -- but do me a favor RIGHT NOW.

Go get a calendar. Flip ahead 6 months - that will take you to February. Know what that means? You could lose 50lbs between NOW AND FEBRUARY!!!! COME ON, that is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!

Don't wait - book a consultation with the girls - let them SHOW you how easy this really is. I can help you too!

GOOD LUCK - DO NOT WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment