Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life Happens...

For the last couple of weeks I’ve been super busy with projects at the station… by the time I get to go home my Herbal Magic weight loss clinic is already closed. And instead of being there my usual 3 or 4 times a week I’ve only managed to go there once this week!

I’m not usually this busy but the girls at Herbal Magic weight loss understand that life happens, and even though I haven’t been in for my consultation I try my best to stay on track with my meals and my water intake.

So far in seven and a half months I’ve lost 112 pounds. 112! I’m only 8 lbs away from my weight goal. I don’t weight 340 lbs any more, I’m no longer wearing 52 inch pants; I’m no longer using XXL shirts! I honestly feel on cloud 9 - So many changes happened so fast, it seems like this is all a dream.

I get to go to Herbal Magic on Saturday and if I’m not closer to my goal weight I know it’s not the end of the world; I just have to be patient and keep doing what I’m suppose to be doing. Just focus, eat healthy, the right portions, work out and drink lots and lots of water.

How is your journey going? Remember that a bump on the road is just that, a bump on the road. It might slow you down but it won’t stop you. It takes more than that to stop us, especially when we are doing this together.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 112! That's amazing. Good for you! I started my journey a couple months ago but fell off the wagon. I'm working on getting back up so I started a blog about it. We'll see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollymcb
    Thanks for the comment. I'm sure that if i'm able to get back on the wagon you are able to do so. Believe in yourself. That's one step I had a hard time taking. It will get easier

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sort of stumbled on your blog and Im glad I did. I have been doing Herbal Magic for 5 months now. At first it was going super fast but has since slowed down. I have lost 33lbs total and have about another 30-40ish to go. However I seem to have hit a plateau. Since you lost over 100 im assuming you hit them as well and was wondering if you had any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete