Monday, May 24, 2010

Sorry Mom...

I had all the intention of flaying down to Cancun, Quintana Roo then jump in the bus for 4 hours to get to Chetumal, Quintana Roo then jump in a Cab and go to my mom's house for mother’s day on May 10th (in Mexico, mother's day is always on May 10th) but unfortunately due to some problems with my work permit and finances I wasn't able to go see you and give you the best surprise I could've ever imagined to give you.

I know that it's been over 9 years since I spent a mother’s day with my mom, but it's not that I haven't been trying. It just hasn't been possible. but maybe things happen for a reason. on July 20th it's my mom's birthday and on the 25th it's my anniversary. My wife and I have been planning on going back to Mexico for our anniversary, but we just weren't sure if we were going down to her hometown of Culiacan, Sinaloa or my hometown of Mexicali, Baja California or to my mom's hometown which is also where I was raised and my friends there in Chetumal, Quinata Roo. We had options, but we just where not sure on what to do.

Now based on the current situation, I've agreed to meet my mom up in Mexicali, Baja California for her birthday. That way I can still be with my mom and rest of my family, friends and still give my wife a few days in Disneyland like we want to for our anniversary.

I just hope that it all goes as planned and that this time we are able to do what we want to. Also, I finally did it. I donated all of my old clothes to the Diabetes society. I went from using up half of my closet to one quarter of the space. Now I really have to do some shopping. I know I won’t be able to replace everything over night. But I will get new nicer things as time goes by and as finish taking care of all the legalities of status in this country. Herbal Magic weight loss has most definitely changed my life and I’m certain I wouldn’t have been able to do so by myself. I just can’t wait until I’m able to show my mom what I’ve accomplish in just 8 months. 110 lbs down and only 10 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment