Friday, June 4, 2010

From 52" to 36"

When I first started Herbal Magic weight loss back on September 18th 2009, I weighed 340 lbs and my jeans were size 52”. Looking back, I feel sad that I managed to do that to myself. I think that the worst part of it all is that I didn’t want to accept that I was out of control, that I had the solution in my hands and that it wasn’t going to go away on its own. Being overweight didn’t happen overnight. It literally took me all my life until September 18th to get to the point I was. If a healthier, better looking, happier me was going to happen I had to do it on my own and take my time to learn the right steps to get to a point where I felt comfortable looking at myself naked in the mirror.

When I went into Herbal Magic weight loss in September my personal coach told me based on medical charts, age, and height that my ideal weight was anywhere between 170 and 190 lbs; to me, that seemed too much. I have a big frame and I honestly don’t believe I’m supposed to weigh less than 200 lbs. They totally supported my decision and asked me based on the information I was given if I had a number in mind; I decided that 220 was the perfect number for me.

I’ve officially donated all my old clothes to the Diabetes Society except for but one pair of jeans, one shirt, one pair of boxers, and one undershirt. I have nothing else of the OLD CARLOS. I’ve started to do some shopping again and I’m taking advantage of as many sales as I can find. I started a few months back when I discovered I fit into Banana Republic Clothes, then Gap Clothes. At the recommendation of all my friends at the station, I finally bought new pants. I went to Gap Generation in Deerfoot Meadows and bought 2 pairs of jeans that I honestly love. I no longer wear 52” waist size. I bought 36”. That’s a number that I can’t recall when the last time I wore it or bought it for myself. I have one side of the closet taken by my wife and a bunch of empty hangers on my side that I will start stocking back up with time.

I’m happy to share my experience with Herbal Magic weight loss with you. I know that if I’m able to go through all these changes, you are able to also. I’ve said it a bunch of times and I’ll say it again, we can do this, Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment