Thursday, September 3, 2009

EVERYONE, MEET BONNIE!

Hi!

I'm Bonnie, and my Journey with Herbal Magic was also inspired by Meg, and began June 9/ 2009.

I have battled my weight ALL my life. Even when I was younger and very active in sports such as softball and figure skating, my weight was always an issue.

For me...my MOMENT that has brought me to where i am now:~the embarrassment of not being able to buckle the seatbelt on the plane and having to ask in front of other passengers for an extension. I would always want to be first in line so i could ask before other people got on the plane. I knew then that I HAD to do something!!!

My health was also a big concern, I learned a few years back i was diabetic, my sugars were outragous. The path I was on....I was slowly killing myself.

At that time I had contemplated another weight loss program, and was very close to joining. The only problem with that was...I had already tried it before and FAILED! No one wants to fail. So I just kept putting it off. Hearing Meg on the radio, speaking of Herbal Magic and knowing she was a real person and it was REALLY working, was truly inspiring. I tuned in every Tuesday, to hear Meg and her story. I laughed with her, I cried with her, I related with her. I decided that day in my truck that I was going to email Meg and tell her how inspiring she was, and that I was now going to join, after hearing her story.

Meg, with her open arms and HUGE heart emailed me back withen minutes, and before I knew it she had Christina on the phone with me.

BEST DECISION EVER!

The girls at Herbal Magic are WONDERFUL!!! SUPPORTIVE!!! UNDERSTANDING!!!

They are there for me! They want me to succeed! The friends I have made now too, after starting this I will have for life! They are also behind me 100 % even when I myself can't see the light! They are there to listen, laugh and cry with me! And most of all, give me the motivation to keep going...when I have had a bad day!

I am happy to share that after my first 3 months on the program, I took a flight, and I did up the seatbelt....WITH ROOM TO SPARE!!!!!!!!!

I have also gotten my blood sugars under control. This journey isnt always going to be easy, and I know this, but moments like that are what will keep me going!

:) ~Bonnie~

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, It is the COURAGE to continue that COUNTS"
~Winston Churchill~

No comments:

Post a Comment