Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE SHARING BEGINS...JENNY'S STORY!

Hi I am Jenny, I started Herbal in June, and I was already doing a weight loss program that had worked ok for me in the past, and then I started listening to Meg on the radio, and decided to email her.

I was getting frustrated with losing at such a slow rate. I was having a really bad day one day, and Meg and I were emailing, and then she called me and left a great message on my phone. She referred me to Christina at Herbal.

I went in, and joined that day, and it's been great ever since.

Don't get me wrong it's not easy every day, but overall it’s a great process and the friends that I have supporting me that I have met through Herbal are frickin AMAZING!

I have been on many weight loss programs and I have never gotten to my goal or even saw it in the future…

Well with herbal I will be at my goal no question Jan 6th, and I can feel that I will get there for the first time in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment