Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE SHARING CONTINUES...MEET DIANE!

My journey with Meg and Herbal Magic started June 2009.
Like many other people I have tried many different programs and for whatever reason did not stick with it.

I listened to Meg daily and cried daily, she was soo inspiring, and "REAL".
She finally made me see that enough is enough
We began emailing and she hooked me up with Christina.

It has been a wonderful journey and I looked forward to final destination!!

Meg has been sooooo amazing on this journey....she REALLY is with me EVERY step of the way, encouragining, helpful, a shoulder to cry on and sooo much more.

The girls at Herbal are also wonderful. When I do have a bad day and am upset about it or want to quit, Christina always reminds me where I would be if I was not on Herbal. She is soo correct!!

I encourage anyone who wants to lose weight to try this. You eat your own food, you get to try fun, exciting new recipes and it is soo rewarding.

I am not saying it's a piece of cake (pardon the pun), there are struggles, good days and bad, but the reward is soo worth it!!

I have realized finally that I am not in a marathon and that I did not gain the weight in two months and so I won't be able to lose it in two months. I have decided to take it slowly, FINALLY do it properly, be healthy and happy!!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment